Wednesday, April 04, 2012

 
Good Times with Brewing TV
Do you know Brewing TV, the web show filmed by the guys from Northern Brewer homebrew shop in Minnesota? I must admit that, even as much as I try to stay up to date on everything beer, I was only vaguely familiar with it up until recently.
Then I had the opportunity to hang out with Chip, Mike and Jake when they came to Colorado earlier this year and asked me to be in an episode. And I have to say it was one of the most fun evenings of drinking I've had this year.
Much more than being about my book (http://www.mountainbrewbook.com/), this episode features some of the great breweries of Denver, like Denver Beer, Strange Brewing and Great Divide. And it really makes you appreciate how beer is appropriate no matter what the weather outside.
*So, if you have 25 minutes, check it out. And then go out to one of these breweries and toast the innovation that makes this a great town - innovations like Strange's Rosemary Pale Ale or Denver Beer's Raspberry Trippel firkin that was on tap last Friday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?